Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Sea Of Blue And White Fashion


This summer has been a hot one here in Texas so far, 100 degree heat since Monday this past week! With hot weather brings equally hot beachy fashion. I've been loving my new Malabar Bay ikat navy train case and my Beach Candi Boutique anchor navy beach wrap. I took them both to San Marcos last week for a camping trip to float the San Marcos River.

Malabar Bay's train case is the perfect size for all my cosmetics plus I can even fit my toothpaste and toothbrush inside the lined zipper pocket inside. While traveling the case handle came in handy when hauling a bunch of luggage around, and the design's bold pattern and colors definitely stood-out.

Beach Candi Boutique's beach wrap is so light weight and stylish. I love the simple pattern that completes a nautical outfit. The wraps dry fast when wet, and are easy to turn into many different styles of coverups.


Both Malabar Bay and Beach Candi Boutique have a great selection of summer fashion. Here's some of my favorite picks from each:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover