Monday, June 24, 2013

Built For The Beach

Saturday was full of all things baby shower, talk about fun! I got to give the expecting mom-to-be her airplane diaper cake gift I made two weeks ago for her little girl! If you missed the DIY blog post featuring the diaper cake see what I made!
Mr. ArtSea Chic and I also went to the Houston boat show, and I must say...I've been totally inspired by all the magnificent nautical boats - as if I have not fully been inspired by everything coastal every single day before this.haha It was amazing!

Speaking of everything coastal, I absolutely have to share with you my latest Etsy shop find, CastawaysHall. Not only does the business name have a little boat essence to it, but the owner and designer, Jill Hall, has dozens of amazing casual coastal decor in her shop!! (seriously)

Her beach house style decor is to die for and her saying, "You don't have to live by at beach to have that beach house style." Is so true! Wherever your little spaces of coastal inspiration are, consider having one of CastawayHall's pieces to accompany your current style.

The most unique characteristic in Jill's designs is that each piece has some sort of history behind it. Whether it be a vintage antique refurbished into furniture, demolition pieces turned into decor, antique doors, hardware and housewares made with a coastal-twist...she has it all!

Here are some of my favs, and of course the ones with turquoise in them I am more partial to :)






To cap off the end of a great month and celebrate our 1,000 ArtSea Chic Facebook fan milestone, we have partnered with CastawaysHall for a GIVEAWAY! Aren't y'all loving this!?

Up for grabs is this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G white and turquoise weathered waves coat hook rack designed and built by Jill featuring 5 white cast iron hooks. Imagine the possibilities of where this beauty could go in your home!

The giveaway starts now and will end at midnight CST on Thursday, June 27. One lucky winner will be chosen at random the morning of Friday, June 28. "Like" CastawaysHall on Facebook for a head start on entering. Good luck!



2 comments:

  1. my whole entire home is decorated in beach/seashell theme, most all of these things will suit just fine!

    sandi_shells at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Sandi! Make sure to fully enter on the ArtSea Chic Facebook page on the "WIN" tab.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover