|Wicker baskets are great for organizing different multiple spaces. Personalize with custom tags.|
|This has got to be my favorite organizing tip from Martha Stewart Living. Turning wicker bike baskets into hanging baskets for fresh produce that doesn't require to be put in the fridge.|
|Another great tip from Martha Stewart Living - Turn a tight laundry room into an organized space by using large wicker baskets on shelves for storage.|
|If you have stairs in your home, I think this is a fantastic accent to have right along the first steps by the doorway. Easy to tuck-away magazines and drinks, or use for gardening gloves and knee cushions.|
|LOVE this livingroom with large windows and white walls paired to creams, off-white, and the browns of wicker baskets used evenly around the base of the couch.|
|Really like this idea by Better Homes and Gardens! Great way to make sure you don't lose your keys before you walk out the door ;)|
Wicker baskets are more visually appealing than your typical plastic containers and can be used in the following ways below, plus more. If you aren't too sure about using them because you think they'll get too dirty over time, click here to read a few tips on cleaning wicker (yes, with water and it's still ok).
1. Use a lined wicker basket for storage of child toys - like those endless LEGO blocks :)
2. Stow-away your favorite books in a wicker basket by your sofa or bedside.
3. Display fresh cut flowers (from that garden you've been telling yourself you're gonna make this spring) in a wicker basket on the front entrance table.
4. Keep your den or office organized by using wicker baskets to stack papers, binders, and folders into.
5. Do you own dozens of bangle bracelets? - Find a super cute wicker basket and toss them all in.
6. Use lined wicker baskets for laundry baskets. They look better no matter how many dirty clothes piles you have!
7. In any bathroom, whether it be yours or a guest bathroom, use a wicker basket or two an fill them up with fresh scents of shampoos, conditioners, body lotion, sprays, soaps, and creams. Got to pamper yourself sometime this month right?
8. Wicker baskets make great fruit bowls for a kitchen countertop.
How do you use wicker baskets in your home? Thinking about buying some now? :)