So feminine, this pretty glass heart is filled with real sand from the beach and paired with a genuine piece English multi sea glass in a graduation of green and white hues. The clear glass heart vial, with a crystal placed in the center and a frosty green English multi piece of sea glass are attached to sterling silver components and a sterling silver box chain. A perfect gift! :)
This piece of sea glass is vintage and rich in history. English multi colored sea glass comes from the old Victorian glass factories along the northeast coast back in the 1800's. At the end of the day these factories would dump the unused portions of glass into ocean. Once in the ocean, the various colors would bond together giving each piece its unique graduation of colors. Then, after decades of being surf tumbled, the frosty rounded piece of sea glass would then wash upon the shoreline for us to collect and enjoy again through Lisa's creations.
To Enter the Giveaway:
4 ways for a chance to win!
* Visit the Ocean Edge Designs Etsy Shop then come back here and leave a comment telling us what your favorite find is (entries without a way of contacting you will be set aside, so please make sure to include your email address!)
* "Like" Ocean Edge Design's Artisan Jewelry on Facebook, then leave another separate comment here saying you're a fan. If you have been a fan let us know!
* Follow Ocean Edge Designs on Twitter, then leave another separate comment here saying you're a follower. If you have been a follower let us know!
* Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, website, or with friends and family, then leave another separate comment here saying how you shared!
* The winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, November 30. Good luck!