Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Downtown Aquarium Restaurant

I've always wanted to go to the Aquarium Restaurant in Houston because the one I visited in Nashville last year was AMAZING! Here's a summary of my visit to Nashville's Aquarium Restaurant:


Such an amazing place to eat, learn, and discover!





The BEST chocolate volcano brownie you will ever have is this right here!

Going from the dining area into the gift shop...


Stingray touch tanks!


After looking at everything there is to do at the Houston location I thought I'd share because the chain has other locations that you might be interested in visiting too!


The downtown Houston location not only has dining, an aquatic-themed gift shop, games, a Ferris wheel within a mini theme park, and a ballroom, but also a 500,000 gallon aquarium with over 200 species of marine life! In addition to ALL of that, they have the following exhibits:

White Tigers of Maharaja's Temple
Louisiana Swamp
SHIPWRECK
Rainforest
Sunken Temple
Gulf of Mexico
DISCOVERY RIG


The restaurant itself has great food like steaks, salads, chicken, shrimp, pastas, and yummy desserts. But if you're not into having a full meal, they have a bar called The Dive Lounge, which I thought their logo was pretty creative don't you think?

You can host birthday parties, banquets, meetings, weddings, anniversary dinners, I mean this place is just HUGE and filled with aquatic life and the perfect layouts of decor for any nautical fanatic.

I can't wait till I get to visit this place, it's on my Top 5 must visit locations :) If you have ever been before please comment below and let me know how you liked it and what your favorite activity was! Watch this great video below, it goes through the different areas of the facility and what you'll see:
To Visit the Aquarium Restaurant (p.s. their website does it justice)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! I have not been to the one downtown Houston but to the one in Kemah. The next time I go down to the beach I will plan a stop at this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover