Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kisspretzims

Last night I decided to log-on to Pinterest and try making one of the many recipe ideas I've found. Anyone who knows me well knows I love anything chocolate, and so of course my first pick had to have some in it :) There's not a name for them, but I've decided to call them Kisspretzims.

HOW TO MAKE:
1. Layout pretzels on a plate.
2. Top with Hershey's KISSES.
3. Layout M&Ms to have ready to top the KISSES with.
4. Microwave the pretzels topped with KISSES for 30-40 seconds. The inner ones tend to melt faster than the ones placed on the rim.
5. When finished microwaving, top the KISSES with M&Ms.
6. Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to cool down. Then eat! :)

If you want to make a lot to have for a few days, I'd leave them in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat them or else they'll start to melt down. These are great finger desserts to have for a social or cocktail party and take only 10-15 minutes to make depending on the amount.
I <3 pretzels, I <3 Hershey's KISSES, I <3 M&Ms





I decided to use blue for the first batch. Kinda ArtSea Chicish don't you think?







If you aren't on Pinterest yet, you should definitely become a user, it's addicting! You'll find so many great ideas to try and make yourself, inspiration for your home, activities to do with the family or friends, and display your likes, interests, and inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. would this work with the peanut filled m&m's? Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! You may have to microwave the pretzels and KISSES for more than 40 seconds to get the chocolate to melt enough for you to place the larger peanut M&M on top, but it should turn out just as tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover