Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 5's Mucky Duck Captiva Sunset

Yesterday we drove out to the tip of Captiva Island to the famed Mucky Duck English Pub for a great night and to watch the sunset on the beach. It's a great place to get a filling meal, delicious drinks, live music, and of course hang out on the beach!

They should have these signs in all parking lots to reduce uneven parking :)

Very pretty beach house!

The Mucky Duck on Captiva Island!

Thought I found a good shell...but he was still living inside of it :/

I love the rainbow shells, they always have great coloration!

Mucky Duck customers, locals, and tourists enjoying the sunset.

Just beautiful :)

Waves + sunset + shelling = amazing night! 

My favorite sunset picture of the night!

Found a live sand dollar in a tide pool!



Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Paid endorsement disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog, which are mentioned in the ArtSea Chic Media Kit. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic! 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at Ocean's Reach in Sanibel in 6 weeks...your pics really got me remembering how great it is there...and how excited I am to be spending a week in paradise! Nice Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting Maureen, I love Ocean's Reach so much, our family has been 4 times to Sanibel! Thanks so much for reading, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover