Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 3's Sanibel Sandcastle

This sounds weird, but I never made my own sandcastle in all the times I've been to the beach, until now. With a bucket and a shovel, I'd have to say it's not too shabby for my first one! We'll have to see if it stays after high tide and all the people from today leave the beach. The pelicans were having a fishing spree this morning! Funny how they can see the big schools of fish and we have no idea they're out there... Tried to snorkel, but with all the sand rushing up with the waves you couldn't see a thing.





Going in for the fish...

Washed up jelly fish

A shell from some sort of animal. I liked the pattern.

Helicopter over the beach

Dolphins out off the coastline feeding

My sandcastle!





Going out to Lighthouse Beach this evening for some shelling and the sunset!


Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Paid endorsement disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog, which are mentioned in the ArtSea Chic Media Kit. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover