Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 2's Sanibel Morning

Went strolling along the beach this morning around 8 a.m. Found some interesting things that you don't see in the afternoon when it's blazing hot. Many sea urchins were washed up along the shoreline and birds feeding off a dead fish.

Morning sail

Apparently the bees like the beach too...




He's still alive and well.

Sand castle!

If anyone knows the type of a marine animal that feels like a jelly fish but it round like this...I'd like to know.



Crab pincher






Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Paid endorsement disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog, which are mentioned in the ArtSea Chic Media Kit. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic! 

1 comment:

  1. I travel to Sanibel every year. Terrific shelling location! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover