Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Breezy Bike Ride Morning

This morning we drove to Billy's Rentals to rent out some bikes and tour part of the island for 2 hours. Great way to get yourself in shape if you get a 7-speed bike! Half way through our ride we stopped at Pinocchio's to get some cold ice cream :) Very cute place with good ice cream, except they didn't have a chocolate flavor - Java Moca was as close as it was going to get for me.
It was a long, hot, breezy ride, but we got about a good 4-6 miles in at least, that makes you feel good.ha

Strolling along Sanibel's bike paths in search for the Historical Cemetary...which we never found.ha

Billy's Rentals is the way to go.

Stopping to get some ice cream!





Pretty flowers



Unless otherwise stated, all content and photographs are ©ArtSea Chic. Please do not copy or distribute photographs without first asking for permission. Paid endorsement disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of compensation for my endorsement, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog, which are mentioned in the ArtSea Chic Media Kit. Please know that I only recommend and endorse products and services that I personally approve, appreciate, and feel would be helpful for readers. All ideas and opinions expressed are completely my own. Thank you for supporting ArtSea Chic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover